By analyzing and conceptualizing the craft elements of creative writing through various meditative exercises, writing prompts, and group discussions, we aim to build a focused writing practice on an individual and communal level. While investigating our perceived literary strengths and weaknesses, we will develop our relationships with our writing, our readers, and our writerly selves. We welcome fiction, nonfiction, and poetry.
- “Liminal Turbulence” by Aleah Kennedy (fiction excerpt)
- “The Plaque That Isn’t There” by Helen Amirian (memoir excerpt)
- “Rain on Concrete” by John Vrana (short fiction)
- “To Be Happy” by Natalie Gulgren (short fiction)
- “Wrath of the Queen” by Syd Porter (short fiction)
- “Imitation Exercise” by Thea Prieto (flash fiction)